Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday

Howdy folks! It's Weight Loss Wednesday!! So I wanna share a little story that is very close to my heart. My sweet mama's testimony. 

My mother had medical problems for the majority of her adult life. She has struggled with her health for 30+ years. By February of 2013 I felt like I was just watching her slowly wither away and that one day soon I would be burying her.

Then, something wonderful happened. My older sister was introduced to Plexus Slim and immediately told me I had to get mom on it. Being financially strapped as a single mom and care-giver to my mom I had to do some serious praying and soul searching before I invested in this stuff. But in the end I took a very small portion of my income tax return and signed us up. I got mom started on the products on February 15, 2013.
This is her on Easter Sunday 2013.

Buying that welcome pack was one of the best decisions I ever made. By the time we hit our 4th month into Plexus mom was totally off of her 5 insulin shots a day. She was down to taking only her diabetes pill. Over the next few months she continued to need fewer and fewer medicines. She is now off of her blood thinners, her cholesterol medicine, her migraine medicine, her narcotic pain pills and muscle relaxers, and cut the dose of her blood pressure medicine in half. And we had signed her up as an ambassador as well!
This is her now:


She finally has her life back! It's been 16 months now and she feels 20 years younger! Although she will never be "cured" of her illnesses and Plexus Slim does not cure, treat, or diagnose anything, she finally FEELS better. Her blood sugar isn't sky rocketing past 300 every day anymore. She sleeps better than ever. She can even enjoy playing with her grandchildren!! Not to mention that she has lost 65 pounds total! I feel like I bought back many years of life with her when I bought that welcome pack.

We love our lives now, losing weight, feeling great, and helping others along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment