I have been in this business a little over a year now and I have a confession to make. I have just been treading water, winging it if you will. I have been "dabbling" in network marketing and not even taking myself or the business as serious as I should. Wanna know why? Strictly because of fear. Simple as that. I have allowed my fears to hold me back. My fear of failing. My fear of what other people will say or think about me. My fear of looking foolish. My fear of not being good enough. All of those fears have gotten into my head and my heart and twisted my way of thinking until I really believed there was no use in trying.
But ya know what I have discovered lately? Those negative thoughts in my head are the only real failure here. You see if you make a mistake but you learn something from it, you're one step closer to where you want to be. If you stumble and fall but get back up and try again in a different way, you haven't failed, you're still getting closer to your goal. Forward motion is the key here. Giving up and quitting... now that is REAL failure. If I give up now, when success might be right around the corner, won't I look like even more of a fool than if I hadn't tried at all?
I have to change my way of thinking. I have to get it into my head that I can achieve my goals and my dreams. I WILL achieve my goals and my dreams. The people who are laughing or think I can't do it... WATCH ME! It's not going to be easy, and changing my bad habits and negative thoughts and ideas might take a little time and a lot of effort, but it WILL be done. I will rise above the lies that the enemy has put in my head. I will dream big and shoot for the moon... even if I miss at least I will land among the stars, right? You can change your way of thinking too. You can believe in yourself too if you try!
Get out there and do your THANG!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment